- How old are you?
Born 19.5.54 Eastbourne, East Sussex
2. What is your job? What is your commercial activity in the world of radiosailing, if any?
I am a Refrigeration Engineer and have had my own business for 25years. I do not have any commercial activity radiosailing is only a hobby.
- How and when did you begin to sail in general? and sail in RC?
Sailed Mirror Dinghy as a schoolboy. I did not sail anything until 1996 and started sailing 1OMs.
- Where do you usually sail? What is the frequency?
I usually sail at Eastbourne Model Yacht Club and my frequency is 2.46GHZ.
- What model is your current boat? What is the marks of your current sails?
My current boat is Isis Mk2 and the marks on the sail are GBR72
- What international awards have you achieved?
1999 1M Worlds Malta 11th, 2000 Europeans Fleetwood 7th, 2003 1M Worlds Vancouver 1st, 2005 Phocea Cup Marseilles 1st,
- Besides RC, do you usually sail in other classes?
I also sail in International Radio A Class
- What exercises or hobbies do you practices to improve your skill in radiosailing?
I try to sail as many open 1M races as possible in the UK. As I run my own business this takes up all my spare time
- What do you consider the most important action to increase the number of participants in radiosailing?
We need to encourage younger sailors and manufacturers should try to keep costs down to help this especially in the present economic climate.
10. You can add any other comments you would like
Deja una respuesta
Lo siento, debes estar conectado para publicar un comentario.